Friday, November 11, 2011

Rockstar - Nargis Fakhri , Ranbir Kapoor HD Wallpapers ReTOuched

Posted by Unknown On 10:49 AM

Thanks  every one for the support for Mausam wallpapers . This is a level up.The best of the best wallpapers from the movie "Rockstar" staring NArgis Fakhri and Ranbir Kapoor . I search over the net found many picture but only a few of them were good these pics are unique [as of now ]  all high resolution, Secondly I have edited them all to give a different look. This is my second post ..please be good :D [i had to be bad to collect these photo and hack into the official site of this movie ] and share it share the link encourage me . Here they go the Best 9.


WALLPAPERS HD [click on the image to Download]
Nargis Fakhri , This is one of my favorite 

She was wearing this Dress during a Dance when she meets Jordan in chech


I really Enjoyed Editing this Picture .Love it .Do tell me if you too.


The main Poster of the Movie Both the version the Cleaned and With Caption

The artistic view 

I do not like this much personally but yes some of my friends do

I had to cut this directly from the video so sorry about the size. But this is lovely no doubt

 
This is ULTIMATE  my favorite . I fell in love with this image after completing the editing , wont find a better match on net


 
"I Just like sharing with all if you like them do tell me through your comments or share it on facebook or google+ . If you want some other pics to be retouched comment below you are welcomed "
The movie was really Great worth Every buck do watch it and don't wait for the DVDs to get released or will tell you the whole story and specially the ending :)